Senior Marketing Coordinator – Charlotte, NC
Rodgers has an immediate need for a full-time Senior Marketing Coordinator.
Requirements / Experience
- Degree in Marketing or Communication Studies
- Three – five years experience providing marketing services, preferably in the A/E/C industry
- Strong writing & editing skills in technical and creative writing
- Proficient in Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with SalesForce is preferred, but not required
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Collaborative work style
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills
Responsibilities / Essential Functions
Marketing and Business Development:
- Create & prepare proposal materials in compliance with brand standards for RFQs, RFPs, client interviews, presentations, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Provide guidance and support to proposal teams on interview preparation and presentation development.
- Update and maintain databases and boilerplate content including accurate information for work-in-progress listings, resume updates and project descriptions.
- Design and/or coordinate preparation of graphics for proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate with project teams on award narratives and submittals; research and maintain calendar of award opportunities.
- Schedule final and in-progress photography, project closeout materials, and other final project support for active and/or completed projects.
Communications and Corporate Identity:
- Communicate the mission, vision and values of Rodgers through various marketing & communication efforts including project support materials, website content, award submissions, and social media content.
- Ensure communication strategies are consistent and reflect the organization’s strategic vision, and that the brand is appropriately represented across all communication channels.
- Assist in organization and coordination of materials for project events, tradeshows, and conferences; event support as necessary.
- Assist marketing peers with planning and coordination of special events, promotional & brand marketing, advertising and content creation.
- Other duties as required.
Paid days off, sick days, holidays, jury duty leave, family leave, medical leave, short/long-term disability, pre-tax insurance premium plan, life and accidental death insurance, retirement plan, education and training reimbursement and competitive salary. EEOC.