Preconstruction Senior Estimator – Raleigh, NC
Rodgers has an opportunity for a Preconstruction Senior Estimator for our Raleigh, NC office.
Requirements / Experience
- Demonstrate effective use of technology including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) programs and estimating / construction-related software
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management
- Posses strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership & coaching skills and has the ability to positively influence others
Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Quantity take-off
- Assist with compilation and distribution of pricing documents
- Develop scopes of work for specific trades
- Review project information and requirements with subcontractors
- Review subcontractor pricing proposals
- Assist the lead Preconstruction person with project pricing information compilation
- Assist with collection of historical database information
- Good interaction with other Rodgers departments/operations
- Plans & Specification reading
- Bid Package Manual
- Estimating Software / Earthworks / On Screen Takeoff
- Lead Preconstruction services and estimate preparation for smaller projects and present to owners
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE/Vets/Disabilities.
Competitive benefits package: Paid days off, sick days, holidays, jury duty leave, family leave, medical leave, short/long term disability, pre-tax insurance premium plan, life and accidental death insurance, retirement plan, education and training reimbursement and competitive salary.